End of Line Test Technician (EV Charging)
A globally known EV Charging business who provide leading innovative, clean & energy solutions across the globe. They also offer flexible, scalable technology solutions that enable growth in electric vehicle adoption and the proliferation of charging infrastructure.
End of Line Test technician to conduct EOL testing, configuration & calibration on EV Charging products. This professional should have a great experience within Testing electronic products to support our clients EV infrastructure in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Conduct EOL testing / configuration / calibration activities on product & subassemblies in accordance with established business plan and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Comply with all Safety and test procedures.
- Perform fault analysis, troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repairs on some occasions.
- Maintain high level of 5S across EoL testing area.
- Assist the (lead) EOL test engineer in tasks as required.
- Maintain & update End of Line Test / issue reporting / documentation.
Background and Requirements
- LEAN Manufacturing competency, with End-of-Line testing experience.
- Root cause diagnostics & debugging of electrical systems.
- High level of MS office applications, including Word, Access & Excel.
- 2 years min. experience in a manufacturing environment, at least 1 year in an electrical, semi-conductor or power electronics environment
- Experience of LV mains to 415VAC & DC Systems up to 1000V highly desirable.
- High attention for detail, hands on mentality & solid computer skills
If this role is something of interest please do reach out to Sheraz Adil either via LinkedIn or email - Sheraz@Intelligentemployment.com for further infomation on this great opportunity.