Our client is a progressive global technology company based in Brisbane (Australia) that is dedicated to enabling people to choose their energy future. They do this by developing distinctive award-winning electric vehicle (EV) charging products. We offer flexible, scalable technology solutions that enable growth in electric vehicle adoption and the proliferation of charging infrastructure.
THE POSITION: END OF LINE TEST ENGINEER
This position reports directly to the Operations Manager and is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Perform end of line testing of products
- Fault analysis, troubleshooting and repairs
- Generate test reports, record all relevant test data
- Assist as required with production diagnostics
- Work following the established Business Plan and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure that all activities related to your assigned Projects are performed in an effective, professional and timely manner.
- Develop and deploy the necessary safety awareness initiatives in the high-voltage test bay
- Work within ISO9001 equivalent Quality standards
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Honours or Masters Engineering degree, electrical, electronic, mechatronics
- Min 5 years professional experience
- Min 1 year in electrical test environment
- Awareness of safety process when working with LV electrical systems to 489vac and 1000vdc
- Solid computer user skills
- Practical, hands-on and must be able to work on feet most of the day
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
In the interest of personal safety, all employees have an obligation to:
- Comply with all safe work practices, rules, procedures and instructions with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others, damage to plant or equipment and environmental pollution.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where required.
- Comply with any reasonable direction given by Management for environmental, health and safety.
- Not misuse or interfere with any environmental or health and safety equipment provided.
- Report all near misses, accidents and incidents on the job immediately.
- Report all known or observed hazards to their Supervisor or Director immediately.
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 436