The world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. The company is committed to environmental protection and has implemented green, lead-free production and recycling and waste management programs for many years.
Purpose - Electrical Engineer
Delta is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer for their Electrical Vehicle Charging Solution (EVCS) Team in Warsaw, Poland.
Being an innovative and global company, their employees are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas.
- Electrical Design of the new products for EV charging Indoor / Outdoor.
- Support the prototyping and internal tests processes.
- Support the product documentation process (SAP, user manuals, fact sheets, catalogues, WEB) .
- Product industrialization and preparation of the production.
- Direct, close cooperation with team members, factory teams and Product Managers.
Background and Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Electrical Engineer.
- Good knowledge of electric and electromechanical engineering.
- Good knowledge and experience with design computer tools (3D software: Solid Work).
- Communication skills (good verbal and written English)
- Ability to work independently and work in an international team
- Creativity and ability to present own ideas