Our client manufactures and supplies specialty and innovative chemicals for the automotive aftermarket in Spain and Belgium, and commercialize around the globe serving markets in Europe, Middle East, Russia, Asia and Africa.
The eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the tools and processes (web content, digital campaigns) to grow our sales with the eCommerce platforms for our division in Europe. He/she will work closely with the different Sales Managers in charge of e-platforms in their respective country as well as with the broader Marketing team. Thanks to his/her competencies in digital marketing, aptitude for eCommerce and interest in the rapidly evolving online landscape, the eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager will help our division to sell online in Europe.
- Develop, implement, track and optimize omnichannel shopping experiences in the EU that strengthen our brand loyalty, improve customer retention and increase sales
- Support teams and vendors on consumer nurturing and eCommerce to grow our brand tribe.
- Work within the eCommerce platforms infrastructure to load and sell our products on different e-platform (like Amazon) in UK, Spain, Germany, Benelux, France and Italy.
- Manage the content on the website to support the eCommerce initiatives.
- Work with our distribution partners to implement their digital needs (i.e. run ads, build brand pages, provide digital assets, cross promote on social, etc.).
- Implement and track digital campaigns through channels like Google Ads and Social Media for these partners.
- Set up analytics to track and report performance.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Set up all the eCommerce platform accounts for long-term with sustainable growth.
- Respect the corporate policy in terms of anti-corruption, quality, security and environmental: inform or report any dysfunction which should impact product, environment and or security for the people.
Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree required (or equivalent work experience).
- Significant experience in developing content and processes to sell through e-platform with proven track record growing revenue over targets required.
- Successfully sold brand products experience on Amazon and excel at working all Amazon sales channels.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, passion and drive for results.
- Experience in other digital marketing areas, such as Google Ads, social media, website management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Fluent in English, other European languages (French, Spanish, Dutch, German or Italian) are added value.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Solid business acumen (P&L).
- Travel requirement: 20% travel through Europe (UK/ Belgium/ France /Spain).