Who are IE?
IE is a disruptive recruitment and direct search company specializing in the Future Technologies market segment, including Energy, Cleantech and, IT. At IE, we are passionate about creating a more sustainable future for our planet through every placement.
IE is a growing organization with solid financial backing. IE offers employees with an entrepreneurial mindset the opportunity to develop and challenge themselves in an international work environment, whilst contributing to something incredibly meaningful.
The selected candidate will become a key asset for IE’s rapidly growing Swedish branch and expansion of IE’s direct and executive search offering. The candidate will be responsible for consulting our clients on recruitment best practices and talent acquisition strategy, managing our client’s recruitment needs throughout their recruitment process as well be a brand ambassador for IE. This unique job opportunity enables the right candidate to make a significant impact on the business as a whole and to further develop professionally as the business grows.
- Further develop IE’s direct and executive search service offering.
- Consult and advise our clients on recruitment best practices and talent acquisition strategy.
- Managing our client’s recruitment process from commencement to placement.
- Creation of job descriptions and adverts.
- Collaborate with our Sales and Marketing functions over employer branding, advertising and social media as well as commercial opportunities.
- Searching, identifying and engaging talent.
- Creation of a relevant network and talent community.
- Interviews and shortlisting.
- Reference interviews.
- Use of assessment tools such as Video Recruitment Software and Psychometric assessments.
- CRM management.
Background & Requirements
- 4+ years experience working within direct search, executive search, recruitment and/or talent acquisition. Agency or in-house.
- Ideally with experience in recruiting for the Energy, Engineering, IT and Technology sectors.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, ambitious, with a good work ethic and team focus
- Experience in searching using Boolean strings and search platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience in using social media for candidate searching, networking, and building talent pools.
- International mindset.
- Enjoy working in a flexible and agile working environment.
- Share our company values: Care, Trust, Dare.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to create trust and credibility on the senior leadership level.
- Capability to consult, advise and influence.
- Excellent in building relationships and networking.
- Clear drive towards execution.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data.