Our client makes the world cleaner as the premier provider of laundry solutions. They deliver leading performance through our exceptional employees, unmatched quality and our commitment to innovation. They are the world leader in commercial laundry sales, product range, reach and R&D investment. No competitor comes close. They present a full line of commercial washing machines and dryers.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Digital Marketing Specialist to be based in our client’s Barcelona Office. The perfect candidate will have a strong understanding of marketing content and can provide hands-on support for a range of critical marketing functions.
The professional in this role will have the opportunity to support marketing initiatives and brand strategy in an international context, and to help successfully market products both B2B and B2C.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- For each campaign or product launch, receive the key visual(s) and story from the MarCom.
- Propose and align a communication plan to leverage the campaign on the Web, newsletters and socials.
- Prep the necessary digital assets: web slider, news, product pages or content page.
- Be responsible for the content plan of several brands and projects.
- Be the counterpart for digital agencies, freelancers and other external partners to successfully implement the strategy.
- Make sure all assets are uploaded and accessible from digital asset management platform DAM/MOD to facilitate the leverage by distributors and local sales units.
- Owning the B2C platform and making sure necessary assets and strategy is in place to boost B2C presence.
- Makes sure digital showrooms are updated and leveraged.
- 2-5 years of experience as a social media manager, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrable experience handling multi-channel digital campaigns.
- Experienced with digital marketing tools for PPC, SEO, Social Media, including website design and administration, specially Multilingual WordPress sites, and the major ads platforms.
- Proficiency with marketing automation systems, preferably with SalesForce Pardot or any CRM.
- High autonomy.
- The English language is fluent. Additional other languages would be a plus such as… Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Czech.
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to understand technical products and leverage them for marketing purposes.
- Excellent English writer: able to devise a high-quality marketing pitch and engaging marketing stories.
- Good communicator, able to pitch ideas and train different audiences.
- Pragmatic, team player, open-minded, and flexible mindset to work effectively under pressure as a 'hands-on’ and creative marketing team member.
- Able to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize organize and manage projects (internal/external) and finish on a timely basis.
- Available to travel for exhibition (Only occasionally – NOT frequent travel).