Egain is a leading technology SaaS company within digital control and energy optimization of residential and government buildings. The company develops IoT solutions, mobile apps, and AI-based software that visualizes building opportunities and optimizes the energy consumption leading to lower energy consumption, improved buildings’ environmental footprint, optimized living comfort and increased property valuations. Egain was founded in 2003 with HQ in Kungsbacka, Sweden, and is today owned by Summa Equity. With offices in five European countries, Egain is currently serving more than 5,000 buildings and 300,000 apartments across 11 countries.
We are looking for a Customer Support Technician who can be part of a well-functioning team. Your job will include managing technical installations, creating solutions and values, which means a better indoor climate and reduced energy consumption for our customers.
- Oversee the installation process, from ordering materials and dispatch to commissioning.
- Create cases in Egain’s systems before installation.
- Co-ordinate and oversee installations performed by Egain’s partners.
- Provide remote technical support to customers via phone and email.
- Perform smaller installations, troubleshooting and repair.
- Functional testing of installations and Commissioning.
- Provide feedback and recommendations regarding the products to R&D.
Background & Requirements
- Technical background in Engineering, Heating, Cooling, Electrical or Plumbing.
- Experience from within the Real Estate (Residential, Commercial, or Industrial), Heating Central / HVAC or Building Management industry.
- Experience in Projects, Planning and/or Coordination.
- Fluent in Danish and business proficient in English.
- An entrepreneurial mindset: Self-starter, agile, flexible.
- Service-minded and solutions orientated.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Knowledgeable and curious, in the field of building management and energy balance.