Our client is one of the major global innovators in Renewable Energy, Cleantech, Smart Energy, IoT and eMobility Solutions. This position is being offered by their eMobility business unit which offers a line of Smart Grid-ready EV charging stations with world-class grid management and user-facing control features, managed through their cloud-based platform.
THE POSITION – Customer Support Specialist, eMobility, Gothenburg
Intelligent Employment are seeking an experienced Engineer to focus on providing support to the head of country operations in running testing and troubleshooting charging stations and assisting with technical customer service.
- Promptly and effectively respond to customer requests via email, phone or online media.
- Monitor incoming customer service and technical tickets and ensure timely action on each.
- Provide great customer service and relay product and service information.
- Create and log RMA activity. Identify and track product and service issues to resolution
- Assist buying prospects by skillfully answering product and service questions
- Maintain online product knowledge base, FAQs, videos, and other self-help tools
- Maintain customer records and update CRM (Zendesk and salesforce) and other system information
- Provide customer education and training
- Process orders in the CRM system.
- Communicate with the marketing, sales & operations teams to facilitate timely and accurate order delivery.
- Data management in the CRM, including auditing and resolving data integrity issues.
BACKGROUND & REQUIREMENTS
- 1-2 years customer service experience; order management exposure desirable.
- Familiarity with ZenDesk a plus but not required.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as contribute to a team.
- Ability to multi-task and to quickly change pace on a moment’s notice.
- Experience with EVs or clean energy and passion for electrifying transportation.
- Associates degree in CS, EE, business or similar preferred.
- Customer service or product support experience.
- Retail sales or call centre experience a plus.
- Understanding of purchase orders, invoices, and basic accounting practices.