Greenbyte AB is the global leader in Renewable Energy asset management software products that help owners of renewables make informed decisions that drive increased production of renewable energy.
Through their expertise in wind and solar, computer science and interface design Greenbyte have built software solutions that generate valuable and actionable insights leading to increased power output. Greenbyte’s customers range from wind farm developers to organizations that own or operate assets in wind and solar. Their common need is to optimize energy production through a better understanding of large sets of data.
From humble beginnings in 2010, Greenbyte has quickly grown into one of the fastest growing tech company in Sweden. Greenbyte work with the largest Renewable Energy Asset Owners on the planet in over 30 different countries.
Greenbyte’s ambition is to make renewable energy cheaper for the consumer and more profitable for the owner by converting more wind and solar into electricity.
Greenbyters fight climate change with <Code/>.
The Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch their Greenbyte solution successfully, adopt it widely, and are continually driving business value from Greenbyte.
Greenbyte is working with the world’s largest renewable assets managers and owners. The Customer Success Manager is entrusted to work directly with stakeholders across all parts of their business and at all levels, to drive increased adoption of Greenbyte’s solutions and to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use.
A major area of responsibility for the Customer Success Manager is to support customers to structure and manage their company-wide Greenbyte deployments, coaching the customer’s project team on Greenbyte’s deployment methodology, and helping them to develop an appropriate change management strategy that maximizes adoption, self-sufficiency and business value.
Working closely with Greenbyte’s Sales, Marketing and Product teams, the Customer Success Manager is tasked with structuring and running proof of concepts with prospective customers, identifying, developing as well as launching key business uses with success criteria that demonstrate the value of Greenbyte.
Part coach, project manager, business consultant, and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping Greenbyte’s customers to improve and gain greater business value and to be successful with their respectively Greenbyte solution.
This position will ideally be located either at Greebyte’s company HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden or Sevilla, Spain or France. A support package can be discussed for candidates willing to relocate.
- Train customers in data analytics software products based on customer-specific workflows and processes for management and operations of renewable energy assets.
- Sales towards existing customers in accordance with ambitious growth targets.
- Both proactive and corrective actions for improved customer satisfaction and success.
- Monitoring of and actions for increased user engagement.
- Product information communication.
Background and requirements
- Thorough understanding of the renewable energy market as well as management and operations of renewable assets
- Experience in complex B2B SaaS solutions.
- Ability to build long-term business relationships.
- Analytical skills with an ability to find solutions for technical operational problems.
- Interest in cutting-edge software services.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in agile and fast-growing organization.
- University degree in Business, Engineering of equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- You work accurately and have an eye for detail.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- Fairly autonomous role and dare to take initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret. data.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work