Due to rapid growth, Intelligent Employment is looking for a thorough and knowledgeable Customer Success Manager to be responsible for our customer’s success in realizing the full value of our services. The responsibility includes account ownership and the tasks range from product training, actions for increased customer engagement, advisory and sales for customer retention and expansion
You will primarily work with customers situated in German-speaking markets. Your tasks include;
- Train customers in the data analytics software products based on customer-specific workflows and processes for management and operations of renewable energy assets
- Monitoring of and actions for increased user engagement
- Product information communication
- Sales towards existing customers in accordance with ambitious growth targets
- Both proactive and corrective actions for improved customer satisfaction and success
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Thorough understanding of the renewable energy market as well as the management and operations of renewable assets
- Experience in complex B2B solutions
- Professional personality with the ability to build long-term business relationships
- Analytical skills with an ability to find solutions for technical operational problems
- Interest in cutting-edge software services
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude and a willingness to work in an agile and fast-growing organization
- Great communication skills in English
- Technical University degree or equivalent
Language requirements: Fluent in Germany with business level English.
Job Location: Ideally, you should be willing to relocate to Sweden, especially in the first 6 to 12 months. However, a remote position in Germany can be discussed.
Headquartered in Northern Europe, our client is a global leader & innovator who offers the next generation of analytics cloud platforms for renewable energy assets. They are a team of innovative professionals on a mission to convert more renewable resources into electricity.
Data Analysis | Data Analytics | Control Room | Operations & Maintenance | Performance Monitoring | Asset Optimization | SaaS | Wind | Solar | Renewable Energy | Cleantech