The position is situated in Bornem. This establishment is not only a production unit, but also provides purchase services of raw materials for all EMEA entities (Europe, Middle East & Africa). To support sustainable growth, the company is currently looking for a Customer Service Benelux employee.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Efficient and correct registration and follow-up of customer orders Benelux to ensure correct and timely delivery to the customer. Act as an internal point of contact for the customer to coordinate priorities and timings and thus guarantee maximum customer satisfaction and improve the organization's sales objectives. You hereby report to the Customer Service Team lead Benelux.
- Registering customer orders in BPCS (ERP system) to produce, deliver and invoice goods.
- Registering and proactively monitoring production orders to ensure timely availability of goods in consultation with production planning.
- Coordination with the external logistics partner and the internal logistics department so that the goods can be delivered according to the expectations (regarding delivery time) and logistical problems can be prevented.
- Administrative processing of customer complaints to deal with them as quickly as possible and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Provide administrative support to the customer to guarantee a correct stock level at all times in line with the expectations of the customer and the organization.
- Build and maintain a sustainable relationship with the customer to detect and meet the customer's needs.
- Working closely with the account managers.
- Bachelor or equivalent through experience.
- You have the first experience as a customer service employee or inside sales department of a production company
- In addition to your commercial and customer-oriented capabilities, you are also analytical and you can work with deadlines.
- You have the quality to negotiate critical issues with the customer
- You are a dynamic team player and have a positive enthusiastic personality
- Very good knowledge of English and French (written and spoken).
- Challenging function in an international environment.
- Dynamic and flexible organization.