Our client, with around 4,000 employees, manufacture, license, support, and sell leading technologies to a wide variety of industries. The industries concerning this position are key markets such as Coatings, Pharmaceutical, & Industrial Applications.
- Accept customer orders and perform timely and accurate order entry into SAP system following the actual processes, and checking if pricing and conditions are in line with existing contracts
- Responsible for the Customer Data in SAP as well as Pricing Data in SAP
- Act as liaison between Customer, Sales, Order Fulfilment and Production and various other company personnel.
- As directed by Sales, contact existing customers to pursue business opportunities by promoting product offerings and soliciting orders.
- Confirm oral and written quotations, reviewing all information and promoting a complete package of Products.
- Distribution of updated product information & material safety data sheets on request
- Receiving and logging customer complaints/problems and taking ownership of the situation. Liaising as necessary to ensure that the customer receives an appropriate and timely response.
- Process credit/debit notes for a bonus, claims, agents commission etc.
- Coordinate return of goods from customers or local warehouses
- Manage customer consignment stocks
- Compliance with all applicable Policies and procedures (SOx, ISO & Safety)
- Ensure the credit limit and collection procedures are followed
- Participate in projects or special assignments as needed
- Highly professional and service-orientated telephone manner with the ability to liaise with customers and employees at all levels
- Knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in English & local language
- Team player. Self-motivated. Flexible.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment