Intelligent Employment is currently supporting a well-established and market-leading client that specialises in the production of Lubricants. They are recruiting for Customer Service Representatives located in Krakow, Poland.
Customer Service Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- The CS representative is the customers' first contact point in case of need or complaints.
- The CS Representative provides detailed information and exhaustive support to client customers, intra-group overseas sister companies.
- To provide a professional customer service
- To support sales department in reaching sales targets by issuing different commercial documents and by cooperating with sales representatives
- To ensure a proper order realisation
- To respond to a range of telephone and/or e-mail queries from present and potential customers
- To contact sales representatives and/or customers in order to get/provide information regarding order realisation and in order to support different sales activities
- To contact different departments (e.g.. Logistics, Marketing, Accounting) and the warehouse staff to ensure a proper order realisation
- To prepare advertisement materials shipment
- Handle customer claims according to claim management processes and as per customer-specific requirements
Customer Service Requirements:
- Ability to work in a complex and rapidly changing working environment
- Ability to manage stress and pressure.
- Proven ability to deal with problems and complaints and to remain courteous with difficult clients
- A plus if he/she has a basic technical knowledge of the automotive field
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Fluency in English is essential. It is also essential to be fluent in one of the following languages: French, German and Spanish.
- 1-3 years of experience in similar roles within large organizations.
- Experience on SAP or similar ERP solutions is highly appreciated
For this role, our client is offering a competitive salary with benefits that include an annual bonus of 8%, a lunch allowance, private medical healthcare and life insurance.