We are supporting our client who is Europe’s leading plastics distributor thanks to its partnerships with the biggest global producers. They are recruiting for a Customer Service/Inside Sales. Our client has an office in Cologne.
- Active customer follow-up by phone and email, regarding delivery times and transport options, promotional actions, late payments, lack of orders, price changes
- Receipt of orders and input in the system, follow-up from order to delivery, ensure timely delivery of orders and correct administrative handling (invoices, certificates)
- Communicating internally with Production, Planning and Sales in relation to potential issues, solutions or opportunities.
- Contact with sales managers in connection with pricing and communication of promotional actions;
- Point of contact for customers and colleagues regarding questions, opportunities and issues.
- Creating and following up on customer complaints.
Skills & Qualifications:
- You obtained a bachelor's degree with commercial feeling or commercial/language
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer service position
- You express yourself fluently in German and English. Other additional languages are a plus.
- You can easily handle Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and you'll prefer experience with an ERP package.
- You are communicatively strong and customer-oriented.
- You work flexibly and solution-oriented.
- You know about tackling and take a proactive approach
- You're eager to learn, you can absorb a lot of information and you know how to prioritize
- You can deal with deadlines and work efficiently and accurately
- You are driven and stand positive in life
- You work autonomously with the necessary team spirit.