Our client is a global leader in Wind Turbine technology, Wind Power Project Development and Service. Headquartered in Germany and active globally, with over 30 years’ experience in Wind Power Generation.
The Position: Customer Relations Manager
The Customer Relations Manager position requires a customer-focused, tactful, diplomatic, yet sometimes firm approach managing customers. It would be expected that the employee will learn technical aspects of a wind turbine and all related contractual matters necessary, whether through asking questions or self-revision and learning. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and accuracy relating to contracts when dealing with customers is essential in the Customer Relations Manager role. Successful coordination and collaboration with other internal departments will also be critical to the success of this role.
Key Accountabilities of Customer Relations Manager:
- The Customer Relations Manager will have the responsibility of being the primary customer contact for the client’s customer base.
- Ensure customer needs are met, prioritising customer queries and concerns, respond quickly and appropriately to meet with customer expectations.
- Customer Relations Manager should have the ability to understand and interpret technical and contractual matters in order to articulate customer-facing responses.
- Excellent articulation and written ability to liaise with, respond to customers regarding technical issues and contractual arrangements. Relay the client’s operational requirements and limitations to customers.
- Customer Relations Manager will have to organise, manage and maintain key customer accounts. This will involve travel to customers’ sites and offices throughout the UK.
- Ability to produce and deliver understandable presentations for UK customers, managers and employees.
- Proactively manage and follow up with customers for late payment of invoices and maintain customer database will be a key responsibility of the Customer Relations Manager role.
- Ensure that the company is running in compliance and customer compliance with contracts. Where anomalies occur, communicate these with relevant supervisors and managers and work towards a positive outcome.
- As Customer Relations Manager the candidate will have to produce and manage reports for supervisors and management, internal/external customers both papers based and computerised.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a team/customer support role.
- A working knowledge of MS Office and other computer software that can be used effectively and efficiently communicate, ideally SAP and/or SCADA will be helpful for the Customer Relations Manager role.
- Ensure a positive external image of the client’s company is maintained.
Qualifications & Education required for Customer Relations Manager:
- Customer Relations Manager will have to be MS office proficient, SAP experience, SCADA usage would be advantageous
- Customer service/relations training
- Business Administration qualifications are essential for the Customer Relations Manager role
Skills/Experience/Knowledge preferable for Customer Relations Manager:
- The most suitable candidate for the Customer Relations Manager role will have a positive approach to prioritising high workloads and multi-tasking
- Teamwork and the capability of cross-departmental working, gaining and collating information from many sources
- Some of the most important traits for the Customer Relations Manager are tactful, resolute and able to stand by decisions
- Excellent phone manner and people interaction skills
- The Customer Relations Manager candidate should have the ability to think on your feet and provide solutions
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 436