Our client is a world leader in commercial laundry sales, product range, reach and R&D investment. They invent, design, produce and market premium solutions for commercial laundries.
In this dynamic job, you will be leading a team of 5 people (Customer Desk + Logistics) including 2 managers. On top of being a strong leader, the candidate must be hands-on and be able to show the example to his(her) team.
- Order Entry Processing.
- Placing stock orders to our Cz & US / Thai plants.
- Placing daily customer orders to Cz & US / Thai.
- Having solid SAP skills on how to use SAP S/4HANA.
- Having SAP skills in order to train/show others.
- Being in contact with customers on a daily basis.
- Being strongly customer-oriented (problem-solving mindset)
- Having real team working values to work efficiently with the Regional Sales Managers.
- Team working with internal Services: Logistics, Finance, Technics.
Knowledge/Experience for Customer Care & Logistics Manager:
At least 10 years of successful previous experiences in Order Entry / Customer Care / Logistics (Administration des Ventes – ADV) Departments, supporting several Salesmen and in Logistics.
Skills and Abilities
- Having strong leadership & managerial skills to lead a team of 5 people (including 2 Managers)
- Being customer satisfaction oriented. (Customer first !)
- Being skilled in SAP to be able to be quickly operational.
- Being highly structured, organized and autonomous.
- Being problem-solving oriented.
- Being customer-oriented and results-oriented.
- Enthusiasm and good language/speech elocution
- BAC +4/5
- Fluent English is a must to access this position.