Our client is an international oil company, a popular brand who manufacture and supply lubricants globally. They are active in over 28 countries, with sales, support and technical operations across Europe. Supported by a world-class Research & Development ethos.
Our client is currently seeking a Country Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the implementation of the Marketing activities within the different channels at Country Level, concerning, Promotion, Loyalty Program, Networking, Services, incentives, with a strong focus on Margin.
This position will be at the home office for three days and the rest would require two days to be in company office located in St Albans.
- Deploy global/regional brand strategy and positioning through the implementation of local marketing programmes
- Coordination and control KPI’s such as ROI in the promotion activities that raise customer awareness of product offerings.
- Implement necessary marketing collaterals and programmes (e.g. point of sales materials, customer technical seminars).
- Monitor and evaluate product line performance and suggest improvements
- Coordinate the implementation of developed trade marketing programs
- Collection of market data (e.g. customer preferences, competitor actions and price positioning, etc.)
- Support research and analyses collection data to assist the development of marketing and sales strategies
- Cooperate with country sales teams in the roll-out of Marketing activities according to Regional Marketing guidance.
Qualifications & Education
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a related field
- At least 4 / 6 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in a business that delivers its product through a multi-channel approach would be an advantage
- Team player, being able to work in a structured and disciplined way
- Communication skills
- Functional knowledge and experience covering marketing and brand strategy, competitive analysis, market research and customer and channel development
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 436