VALOREM is a vertically integrated green energy operator (226 people and 5 subsidiaries), offering a range of renewable energy solutions while guiding and supporting local authorities and its partners at every stage of a project: surveys, development, financing, construction, operational oversight and maintenance. Its headquarters and principal entities are in Bègles, France. In Finland, Valorem is currently involved in several projects (+500 MW under development and 70 MW under construction).
Valorem is hiring a Country Manager to manage various strategic development projects in order to support Valorem’s international growth.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, highly skilled professional with a combination of technical experience, managing multi-disciplinary team activities and strong client relationship skills. Must also be proficient in the project proposal and business development leadership skills. The Country Manager will develop strategies, effectively manage multiple projects and engage the market.
The position is located in Helsinki, Finland.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with his local partners to ensure that deliverables meet or exceed the client's expectations.
- Management of the local entity and the local team
- Manage projects from initiation to completion, including scope, contracts, schedule, and budgets;
- Support and develop tracking and reporting for new initiatives;
- Strategic and tactical business development planning and execution
- Help develop strategies, effectively manage multiple projects and their rentability, and engage the market.
- Provides reporting and ensures that procedures end practices are followed in accordance with our policy.
BACKGROUND & REQUIREMENTS
- B.S. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering required with a minimum of 5 years of project management experience in the Renewable Energy sector in Finland (Wind)
- Management skills, knowledge of the Finnish energy market.
- Finnish energy network
- Languages: Finnish & English essential. Fluency in French is an asset.