OX2 was founded in 2004. Ever since then, OX2 has been driving the change towards a 100% sustainable energy sector by continuously increasing the availability of renewable energy. So far, OX2 has developed and built over 2 GW large-scale, onshore wind power in the Nordic region.
OX2 currently has approximately 700 MW in construction out of which 230 MW is in Finland. OX2 has management contracts of 516 wind turbines with an estimated annual production of 6,3 TWh. OX2 has 150 employees in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Poland, Lithuania, and France. In 2019 net sales totalled EUR 463 million.OX2 Finland has offices in Helsinki (HQ), Tampere and Oulu.
The Construction Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the construction of the wind farm after Financial Close and to secure the constructability of the sites before Financial Close. The Construction Project Manager will be reporting to the Head of Construction.
Responsibilities for Construction Project Manager, Wind Power
- To identify the Health & safety set-up after construction starts.
- To secure that the interfaces between contracts are comprehensive covering the different
- responsibilities or identifying the needed resources to
- Creation of the main time schedule of the project.
- Creation and responsible for the future construction budget
- Responsible to prepare the Project Execution Plan
- Identifying and future resource needs to complete the team needed
After construction starts:
- Overall responsible for the project in terms of safety, budget, time, quality, and stakeholder management
- Contract representative person (for those contracts where the Project Manager is appointed as
- Contract representative)
- Budget responsibility for the projects that are assigned to him/her following the internal Authorisation instruction OX2, and Appendix 3 Guidelines CAPEX and authorisation.
- Certain signatory rights provided under PoA for project-related
Background & Requirements
- Suitable educational background (preferably a University degree in civil engineering or similar)
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with project management, preferable in construction projects
- Good skills with the MS Office package in general
- Project Management and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners by conveying messages in a trustful and professional manner
- Negotiation skills, ability to build strong relationships
- Good problem-solving ability due to the continuously evolving (construction and negotiations) landscape
- A passion for getting things done!
- Teamwork skills
- Fluent English and Finnish language skills (written and verbal), Swedish is an advantage