“The earth has unlimited resources of sun, wind and water. It is one of the most responsible tasks of our time to make use of these resources on a large scale and we have accepted this challenge. ENERCON is one of the leading wind power companies in the world. Motivated staff and customers have contributed to ENERCON's global success with wind farms on six continents and in 45 countries. In total, we have built 30,000 plants with an installed capacity of 50 GW. Our Nordic head office is located in Malmö, Sweden and around the Nordics we have 20 service stations. Read more about us at enercon.de.”
ENERCON has a strong track record in Northern Europe and has several exciting projects across Sweden and Finland.
ENERCON is looking for a Construction Manager in Skåne County in Sweden. The Construction Manager is responsible for the construction site, including the complete management, responsibility and support, beginning with the access road and crane hardstand construction through cable laying and substation works, deep foundation and foundation construction, tower and turbine installation up to the acceptance of the Wind Farms by the customer and ENERCON service centre.
- Manage, co-ordinate and report on construction works on ENERCON built wind farms.
- Oversee and verify works performed by contractors.
- Perform site evaluations and contractor audits.
- Oversee design in suppliers and customers.
- Support in the execution and performance of PSCS duties on site where necessary.
- Act as a consultant to Client for all site-related works
Background & Requirements
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BEng) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Civil works project management, ideally within the wind industry.
- Proficiency in all MS Office packages, SAP knowledge is beneficial.
- High level of flexibility and geographical mobility as well as a willingness to frequently, go on international business trips.
- Able to work at height.
- Good Knowledge in project management.
- Driving the construction processes and organization to meet the project requirements.
- Have a positive, proactive approach to working in a team environment along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English (written and verbal), Swedish is a major advantage