They are a progressive global technology company based in Brisbane (Australia) that is dedicated to enabling people to choose their energy future. They do this by developing a distinctive award-winning electric vehicle (EV) charging products. Our flexible, scalable technology solutions enable growth in electric vehicle adoption and the proliferation of charging infrastructure. We were founded in 2001 and since commencing full commercial operations in 2014 has experienced rapid growth to become a leader in the electric vehicle infrastructure sector.
With have offices in Australia, the United States and Europe and employs more than 300 people. Our rapid growth has seen it rise to be a key technology influencer and global top five supplier to the EV infrastructure market.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Commission our HPC system according to the businesses procedures
- Travel to the HPC sites as required
- Work in accordance with the established Business Plan and Standard Operating
- Procedures to ensure that all activities related to your assigned projects are performed in an effective, professional and timely manner.
- Liaise with all clients in a professional and courteous manner with a view to improving our reputation within the industry and increasing business opportunities.
- Work with subcontractors at the commissioning site
- Develop and deploy the necessary safety awareness initiatives
- Provide training and support to the Customer Support Team from time to time
- Generate commissioning reports and other documentation outputs from your work
- Work within ISO9001 equivalent quality Standards
Background & Requirements;
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field experience
- Hands-on experience with Linux environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Good experience with general electronics design and familiarity with processor-controlled devices
- SMT experience working with LV mains to 480VAC and DC systems up to 1000V
- Understanding of OCPP protocol, programming, integration and debugging as value added
- Ability to read and understand electric/electrical schematics
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Ability to intervene hands on onto the products
- Flexibility for travelling within Europe as required to provide on-site installation coordination, test & commissioning’s and technical support, with short reaction time
Environmental, Health & Safety requirements
In the interest of personal safety, all employees have an obligation to:
Comply with all safe work practices, rules, procedures and instructions with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others, damage to plant or equipment and environmental pollution.
Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others
Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where required.
Comply with any reasonable direction given by Management for environmental, health and safety.
Not misuse or interfere with any environmental or health and safety equipment provided.
Report all near misses, accidents and incidents on the job immediately.
- Report all known or observed hazards to their Supervisor or Manager immediately.