ENERCON has been one of the technology leaders in the wind power sector for more than 30 years. As the first manufacturer of wind turbines, the company used a gearless drive concept that is a characteristic of all ENERCON wind turbines. ENERCON is also at the forefront in other areas, such as rotor blade design, control technology, grid connection technology, and, with its wide range of technological new developments, proves its innovative strength time and again.
ENERCON has a strong track record in Northern Europe and have several exciting projects across Sweden and Finland.
The Commercial Project Manager is a member of ENERCON’s project team together with the Project Manager and the Electrical Works Manager. The team is focused in optimizing the project realization in matters of time, cost, and quality. The main sub works during project realization are logistics, installation, and commissioning of the wind energy converter as well as the construction of roads, crane platforms, foundations, and electrical wind farm infrastructure.
- Budget calculations and support of the local Sales team
- Contract and Variation Management with regards to all clients and the subcontractors involved in ENERCON wind farms
- Cost monitoring and controlling during project realization
- Commercial cost and activity accounting
- Preparation of offers for additional project works and services (electrical and civil works)
- Supporting the procurement team for purchasing of project services
- Support the project team in terms of commercial issues during the whole project lifecycle, while adhering to company policies and procedures
BACKGROUND & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering or business studies alternatively a qualification in Construction Economics and Management or equivalent
- Approximately 3 years of working experience from a similar position
- Knowledge or experience from variation management, project management and contract management
- Great communication and negotiation skills, independent and proactive working style, and excellent organizational and interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in all MS Office packages
- Excellent English language skills, Finnish is seen as a plus