Sympower is an international smart energy scale-up with offices in 5 different countries.
“We believe that climate change is the biggest challenge of our generation. By building solutions that connect the energy system with IoT we accelerate the transition to a clean and sustainable energy system.”
Sympower are laid-back, flat organisation where you will enjoy flexible, motivative and international work environment. In a growing company, as Sympower is, you will have a chance to gain experience also outside of your own tasks and responsibilities.
Sympower are looking for a talented Commercial Manager to grow the customer base as well as to take care of the existing partners and improve the acquisition processes. In this role you have a great chance to contribute to the fight against climate change.
Responsibilities for Commercial Manager
- Manage and improve Sympower's client acquisition process in Finland
- Account manage the existing chosen partners of Sympower
- Collaborate closely with the international commercial team to ensure continuous development
- Hands-on client acquisition to grow the clientele
Background & Requirements
- Relevant educational background (technical or commercial).
- Around 5 years of experience in business development and/or account management/B2B sales, preferably from the energy sector.
- Good understanding of the energy sector in Finland.
- Understanding the electricity market, reserves and balancing power, demand-side management, smart grid, electrical installations, IoT and/or software are beneficial, however, curiosity towards these things is even more important.
- Readiness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an eager to learn and develop.
- We also hope you are passionate about work for a brighter and more sustainable future!
- Fluency in English and Finnish (written and verbal)
- Fluency in Swedish can be seen as an advantage
- Great communication and teamwork skills