Civil Engineer, Wind Farm Construction
Civil Engineering | Construction Engineering | Pre-Construction Analysis | Tendering | Site Management | Sub-contractor management | Authorities & Stakeholders
You will be in charge of the construction phase of our client’s wind farm projects in the area of Ostrobothnia. This will include the on-site pre-construction analysis, the tendering of the subsections, the construction site management, the coordination of various sub-contractors, authorities and other stakeholders as well as the controlling of the construction phase. You will lead the site team towards a turn-key wind farm. You will also be in contact with our wind park development team in Espoo and therefore there are time periods when you will be in Espoo office.
Required experience & qualifications:
- You have successfully completed your studies of civil engineering and have already gained at least 5-10 years of professional experience in construction site management in Finland and/or in Scandinavia, ideally in the field of wind power.
- You are used to work with tight schedules and have track record of different challenges.
- You have the ability to work independently but are still a team player.
- You already gained intercultural competence and experience.
- You are quality driven and have health, safety & environment mind set
- You are fluent in Finnish and English. Knowledge of the German language would be an advantage.
Language requirements: Fluent in English & Finnish. Proficiency in German would also be of benefit.
Employer Profile: You would be working for the Finnish subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading onshore and offshore Wind Farm developers.