Our client has been active on the Belgian market in the distribution of insulation materials for over four decades. Our client supplies building insulation, technical insulation, passive fire protection and sound insulation for construction, HVAC, flat roof and industry. Due to its extensive transport service and the logistical support they can offer a complete range with a short and fast delivery time.
Your duties and responsibilities as Buyer:
As a Purchasing Employee, you are a key figure in the execution of purchase orders. You are responsible for all administration regarding orders and picking assignments and the follow-up thereof.
- You ensure that the stock is always at an optimal level according to the stock parameters.
- You group the stock reorders as efficiently as possible.
- You create purchase orders and further monitor the correct delivery of the ordered goods.
- You analyze the operational processes within purchasing and stock management and you organize the daily operations as efficiently as possible.
- You maintain contact with suppliers - by e-mail and by telephone - about delivery times of outstanding orders.
- You work closely with colleagues from sales, customer service and the warehouse in order to optimally serve customers.
- You prepare the pick orders and follow them up further (check out / correct quantities). You maintain good communication with the warehouse.
- You have regular consultations with the Procurement manager, for example regarding supplier agreements, optimization processes ERP system, etc.
- You have a Bachelor degree and you have a first experience with purchasing and logistics processes in a B2B environment.
- You have an affiliation for technical products.
- You are fluent in Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- You are fluent in expressing yourself in Dutch, French and English, both orally and in writing. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You are able to problem-solve and you are result-oriented.
- You are flexible and have good communication skills.
- Your approach shows dynamism and enthusiasm.
- You can work autonomously and have a can-do attitude.
- You are analytical and keep an overview.
- You are an administrative talent.
- You have an eye for detail and work accurately.
- You achieve objectives and respect deadlines by planning and organizing your work in a systematic way.
- The opportunity to develop and grow further.
- A family working atmosphere within an ambitious and international group.
- An environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship are strongly motivated.