A globally known electronic manufacturer that provides innovative, clean & energy-efficient solutions across the world. Also serving as a strong partner for various industries such as EV charging, renewable energy, industrial/building automation.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be developing new business across the Benelux region for our clients Industrial Automation solutions Industry. For this vacancy you are able to work from home, however, also have the opportunity to work at our client's office in Helmond, Netherlands.
Responsibilities for Business Development Manager
- Develop new businesses for both existing and new products/systems/solutions, focusing mainly on large customer development.
- Develop new businesses for both existing and new applications
- Constantly assess emerging automation technologies, business opportunities and formulate new business strategy
- Draw up annual business budget
- Lead EMEA teams achieving annual budget
- Lead and support EMEA operation teams
Background and Requirements
- Solid experience in business development/management in the industrial automation sector.
- Industry expertise within Power Electronics, Mechanical Engineering & Electrical Engineering
- Team player - Collaborate with the Sales team
- Experience in leading multiple cultural teams
- Relevant Degree in Engineering or Science preferred
- Fluent in English + one more major European language is a plus
- Frequent travel in EMEA area, periodical travel to Asia
- Resilience and persistence under pressure
- The leadership of goal-oriented, motivational, and engagement