A globally known electronic manufacturer who provide leading innovative, clean & energy-efficient solutions across the world. Also serving as a strong partner for various industries such as EV charging, energy storage, renewable energy etc.
Business Development Manager to develop new business across the DACH region for our clients Energy Storage & Power Conditioning Systems business. This professional should have a very detailed understanding of the energy eco-system across the DACH region. You will also develop and execute the Business development/Sales strategies for the region.
It is essential that you are fluent in Mandarin.
- Analyse the development and understand the nature of the Energy Storage Systems and Power Conditioning System eco-systems.
- Construct per your analysis business development strategies and sales plans
- Manage relationships with customers, key accounts, partners, decision-makers, opinion leaders and influencers.
- Coordinate and manage technical and commercial bid preparation.
- Manage compliance and regulatory requirements for the region.
- Achieve sales targets and revenue as defined by business leadership.
Background and Requirements
- Bachelor/master’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years technical sales experience within Energy Storage or Power Conditioning Systems or Solar (PV) Inverters
- Great technical knowledge of Energy Storage or Power Conditioning Systems
- Fluent speaking in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to build a strong customer relationship.