Headquartered in Germany, our client is a leading manufacturer of megawatt Wind Turbines, with manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America.
THE POSITION – BDM for Italy & Austria
Intelligent Employment is seeking an Italian & German speaking Business Development Manager to join a multi-national, manufacturer and operator of Wind Turbines.
The Business Development Manager will work to achieve defined sales growth targets in wind energy markets within Italy and Austria. This role will primarily be measured on the ability to identify, develop and deliver profitable new sales.
The BDM will ideally be situated within the South Tyrol region of Italy, however, this is flexible as the successful candidate can work from home.
- Reviewing, analyzing and understanding new business opportunities and then planning, prioritizing and implementing accordingly.
- Increasing market share and sales through building and maintaining strong working relationships in the production, technical and purchasing functions of prospective clients.
- Gather all relevant information about the Italian & Austrian markets including collecting all necessary data e. g. grid code, information about health and safety or data which are necessary to obtain a certification permitting the client to sell its wind energy converters
- Project manage business opportunities, with the capability to write, deliver and present sales proposals.
- Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge with respect to key products and processes
- Working in collaboration with the Country Manager and reporting into the Head of Sales within the German HQ.
- Attend and regional and international exhibitions.
Background & Requirements;
- 3-5 years’ experience within the wind industry, or from another energy or technical industry.
- Commercial/Technical background
- Sales professional with a proven track record
- Proactive and results-oriented approach with a strategic focus and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Computer literacy and numeracy skills, with the ability to create sales proposals and to deliver professional customer presentations.
- You should possess excellent communication skills which enable you to build and maintain relationships at a variety of levels with technical, purchasing and production functions.
- Own your own Car and be willing to travel.
- Full fluency in Italian and German.
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439