Business Development Manager, Spain
Home office, based anywhere within Spain
Business Development | Sales | Technical Sales | Research | Market Analysis | Due Diligence | Proposals | Tenders | Utilities | IPP’s | Investors & Pension Funds | Wind Turbines | Wind Farms | Wind Energy | Renewable Energy | Cleantech
Intelligent Employment is seeking a Business Development Manager to join a multi-national, manufacturer and operator of Wind Turbines. This position is offered on a rolling contract, 3-4 days per week.
The Business Development Manager will work to achieve defined sales growth targets in wind energy markets within Spain and the Spanish speaking markets. This role will primarily be measured on the ability to identify, develop and deliver profitable new sales. Responsibilities will include;
- Reviewing, analysing and understanding new business opportunities and then planning, prioritising and implementing accordingly.
- Increasing market share and sales through building and maintaining strong working relationships in the production, technical and purchasing functions of prospective clients.
- Gather all relevant information about the Austrian market including collecting all necessary data e. g. grid code, information about health and safety or data which are necessary to obtain a certification permitting the client to sell its wind energy converters
- Project manage business opportunities, with the capability to write, deliver and present sales proposals.
- Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge with respect to key products and processes
- Working in collaboration with the Country Manager and reporting into the Head of Sales within the German HQ.
- Attend and regional and international exhibitions.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience within the wind industry
- Commercial/Technical background
- Sales professional with proven track record
- Proactive and results-oriented approach with a strategic focus and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Computer literacy and numeracy skills, with the ability to create sales proposals and to deliver professional customer presentations.
- You should possess excellent communication skills which enable you to build and maintain relationships at a variety of levels with technical, purchasing and production functions.
- Own your own Car and be willing to travel
Languages: Spanish (Native) & English (Fluent/Business Professional) is a must.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped bonus
Headquartered in Germany, our client is a leading manufacturer of megawatt Wind Turbines, with manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America.