K2 Management support their clients in their efforts to develop and operate wind and solar projects that achieve the best possible return on investment. They are a global team of highly experienced specialists with practical knowledge from wind and solar projects from all over the world and they are dedicated to supporting their clients’ efforts to achieve their project milestones, within targeted cost, schedule, and quality parameters, so the resulting wind farms operate as expected. K2 Management has offices worldwide and employs 180+ people today.
The Business Development Manager will face and support the increasing customer demand and proactively grow the client portfolio within wind (both on and offshore) and solar projects in the region. You will report to the Regional Director, Projects, EMEA and be responsible for further anchoring K2 Management’s business in the region. This position will offer significant career and learning opportunities to the right candidate.
You will be working with great colleagues in a global organization with the opportunity to be close to K2 Management´s core business. They work as one team with respect, credibility and dedication as their core values. Overall, you will have a rewarding and challenging job where you have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills as a team member in a highly professional environment with a strong technical and commercial commitment. This position can be done remotely from Sweden or in Finland.
- Further developing the K2 Management business activities in the region – this includes proactively increasing and cultivating the existing client portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining client and potential client database for Scandinavia.
- Client counselling and support.
- Proactively contribute to the continuous development and growth of the company.
- Cooperating with the rest of the team members in other countries as the services and solutions are sourced from everywhere in the organization – securing the clients with the optimal solution.
Background and requirements
- You hold a relevant educational background as e.g., Engineering or Sales / Marketing combined with 5+ years of professional business development experience within the renewable industry.
- Documented commercial skills and extensive technical insight are important to successfully fulfill this position.
- Broad knowledge about Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland from a market perspective is a prerequisite, further knowledge of the German market would be advantageous.
- Have a deep insight into how equities, pension funds and investment funds are working will be seen as a huge advantage.
- You are client and people-oriented, always aiming at delivering high quality, optimum support and stretched flexibility.
- Excellent commercial & communication skills.
- Fluent in English and any additional Scandinavian language and/or German is considered a plus.
- You are cooperative and flexible always keeping in mind what is best for the company.
- Diplomatic skills and honesty are requirements in a multi-cultural organization with high ethical standards.