Business Development Manager, Austria
Home office, based anywhere within Austria
Intelligent Employment is seeking a Business Development Manager to join a multi-national, manufacturer and operator of Wind Turbines.
This position is offered on a rolling contract, 3-4 days per week.
The Business Development Manager will work to achieve defined sales growth targets in wind energy markets within Austria and the German-speaking markets. This role will primarily be measured on the ability to identify, develop and deliver profitable new sales. Responsibilities will include;
- Reviewing, analysing and understanding new business opportunities and then planning, prioritising and implementing accordingly.
- Increasing market share and sales through building and maintaining strong working relationships in the production, technical and purchasing functions of prospective clients.
- Gather all relevant information about the Austrian market including collecting all necessary data e. g. grid code, information about health and safety or data which are necessary to obtain a certification permitting the client to sell its wind energy converters
- Project manage business opportunities, with the capability to write, deliver and present sales proposals.
- Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge with respect to key products and processes
- Working in collaboration with the Country Manager and reporting into the Head of Sales within the German HQ.
- Attend and regional and international exhibitions.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience within the wind industry
- Commercial/Technical background
- Sales professional with a proven track record
- Proactive and results-oriented approach with a strategic focus and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Computer literacy and numeracy skills, with the ability to create sales proposals and to deliver professional customer presentations.
- You should possess excellent communication skills which enable you to build and maintain relationships at a variety of levels with technical, purchasing and production functions.
- Own your own Car and be willing to travel
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped bonus
Headquartered in Germany, our client is a leading manufacturer of megawatt Wind Turbines, with manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America.
Business Development | Sales | Technical Sales | Research | Market Analysis | Due Diligence | Proposals | Tenders | Utilities | IPP’s | Investors & Pension Funds | Wind Turbines | Wind Farms | Wind Energy | Renewable Energy | Cleantech