Our client, with around 4,000 employees, manufacture, license, support, and sell leading technologies to a wide variety of industries. The industry concerning this position is the FCC Business (Fluid Catalytic Cracking.)
B2B Marketing Specialist FCC EMEA
The Marketing Specialist will drive the marketing efforts for FCC across EMEA. This position is responsible for Marketing collateral, Webpage design and optimization, Marketing Automation, affiliate marketing, and paid search activities. This position will focus on using analytics to drive engagement and conversion. The position will serve as a subject matter expert in digital strategies, striving to optimize lead generation, nurturing, and conversion through various digital media campaigns and landing page tests.
- Own digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization, including Reporting, Measurement and Return on Investment (ROI) for digital campaigns.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Translate business goals into digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets/briefs.
- Partner with the VP of Marketing to develop specific digital strategies and identify requirements for all creative assignments, including but not limited to: email, banner ads, landing pages/microsites, mobile sites/apps and website development.
- Manage all digital campaigns, including search engine marketing (Google Adwords and onsite search), online brochures & catalogs and other revenue generating promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to evaluate customer segments and create customer segmentation groups for focused targeted marketing based on customer profiling.
- Gather and share competitive insights related to marketing strategies by targeted competitors and recommend marketing strategies to counter or off-set competitor marketing moves based on learned trends and insights.
- Support the organization and execution of industry events (Conferences, Seminars, etc.). Ensure maximum diffusion of those in media channels, monitor and evaluate the performance of such events.
- Consolidate metrics and provide ongoing reporting and analytics to senior level management, and provides guidance for program optimization.
- Continually monitor and suggest improvements for the usability, content and conversion points of the company website to support the company’s growth objectives.
- Analyze current best practices in integrated media campaigns as well as future directions made possible by emerging technology.
- Benchmark digital activities against those of our peers in the industry; improve digital marketing strategy and tactics to “get ahead of the curve”.
- Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to inform various audiences of our collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts, showcasing the impact achieved for our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 4-5 years’ Experience implementing Marketing strategies in B2B sales environment strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of succeeding in matrixed and team environments, inspiring teams, consensus building and management buy-in.
- Demonstrated experience excelling at managing multiple, deadline-sensitive projects, keeping internal clients informed, tracking multiple budgets, forecasting and ROI measure.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-performance work environment.
- Experience working in the high-tech business sector strongly preferred.
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics Certifications Preferred.
- Marketing Automation solution experience required, Graphic design skills desirable
- Responsive design website development experience preferred.
- Proven competency with social media, email marketing strategy, website strategy development, and web analytics.
- Proven grasp of all Paid Search mediums including remarketing, display & content, mobile, video
- Experience creating and developing digital marketing best practices within an organization.
- Experience with the MS Office Suite, especially strong Excel skills required
- Ability to secure clear direction and buy-in from business leadership and then maintain visibility as strategy is executed
- Ability to take high-level vision and translate down to executable actions
- Ability to foster strong professional relationships and manage expectations with customers, distributors, department leaders, and fellow employees
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail are required
- Strong verbal and written skills are required in English, Ability to converse and write in other EU languages is desirable
- Strong ability to prioritize and balance competing requests for support
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439