Our client is a leader within biotechnology, technical and medical gases. Respect for the environment, loyalty, integrity and respect are the core values of our client. They offer a unique opportunity to become part of their dynamic and growing team and to personally contribute to the company’s’ success, after a period of commercial and technical training.
The Area Sales Manager will report directly to the Sales Director and in accordance with the strategy of the company. The position will be home-office based with one day in the office a week.
Responsibilities - Area Sales Manager
- Sourcing new clients and opportunities particularly in the welding, food and laboratory sectors.
- Meeting and developing a relationship with existing customers.
- Developing our gases distributors network (Solution Points), training and motivating our partners and their employees. Collecting and analysing market and competitor information
- Planning a marketing and sales strategy to achieve the expected targets
Skills and Experience
- Dutch speaking - with a knowledge of English and French languages
- 3-5 years’ work experience in industry or sales – preferably in a technological field (either full or part-time)
- Good administrative and computing skills in Microsoft Office suite, in particular, Excel
- Ability to deal successfully with people
- Self-motivation and a high level of initiative with a self-entrepreneurship
- A high level of responsibility in your work including care for details
- Driving license is required
- Salary can be negotiated and will be based on the skills and abilities of the candidate
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- Travelling expenses