Area Export Manager vacancy based in Belgium. You will be responsible for growing our clients export business, identifying sales opportunities and promoting and selling the company´s wide range of products across the region. The Area Export Manager will be in direct charge of the distributors in Scandinavia and Eastern Europe.
- Define the most effective commercial strategy and plans for our export business. Follow up on the implementation of agreed commercial plans and actions.
- Regular reporting on sales figures, sales analysis and sales progress in the area of responsibility.
- Grow our export sales revenues and profitability
- Identify and share success stories within the team
- Sales forecasting and sales goal setting for the export business.
- Prepare sales export activity presentations when required.
- Identify new sales opportunities and suitable projects to grow the export business in the region.
- Identify and attract new distributors in the mentioned territories.
- Maintain and grow our current distributors base. Building long-term and profitable relationships with key customers.
- Guarantee that distributor´s concerns and doubts are timely addressed.
- Prepare and present sales proposal to key accounts.
- Ensure technical support is provided to the distributors with the purpose to increase understanding of our products and help to grow sales.
- Provide input to develop new products to satisfy customers demands
- Prepare, in collaboration with marketing, sales proposals, promotions, product launches, customers events in the region, etc.
- Provide updated market and competitor information of the assigned territories
Skills & Qualifications:
- University Degree
- At least 5 years Sales experience in export markets, preferably in the regions mentioned.
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket.
- Previous experience in distributor management at the international level
- Travelling extensively across the mentioned territories: minimum 50% of the time
- Language skills: high level of English and preferably German, both spoken and written. Any other language is an asset.
- Key account management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passion and drive to deliver results
- Able to build productive business relationships
- Multicultural awareness
- Highly organised and efficient
- Analytical skills to identify the potential within a territory
- Solid business acumen
- Demonstrated negotiation skills