A world leader in commercial laundry; sales, product range, reach and R&D investment. They invent, design, produce and market premium solutions for commercial laundries.
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable Accountant:
- Lead Invoice Reception Register and Bookings.
- Check invoices data and fiscal rules based on country of origin and destiny.
- Maintenance of Vendor Master File.
- Prepare AP monthly and year-end accounting closing tasks.
- Prepare monthly Bank reconciliation and AP Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation.
- Support Annual Audit.
- Monthly Analysis of Interim Accounts and GRNI.
- Prepare and recommend actions to improve vendor aging.
- Vendors Ad-Hoc reports and Specific Projects.
- Support Purchasing and Commercial areas on vendor inquiries.
- Review and propose updates on local chart of accounts.
- Review and Process expenses claims ( Concur)
- Responsible for any additional in-country statutory filings including local taxes, governmental compliance, and payroll related taxes. Elaborate and submit monthly VAT tax filings and Intrastat of French entity as needed.
- Elaborate and submit quarterly Ecotaxe declaration of French entity.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years of business experience in a French company
- Hands-on experience managing the AP Accounting for international operations in multiple countries.
- Thorough knowledge of French legal requirements, thorough use of U.S. GAAP and/or IFRS
- SAP is a MUST and proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- Valued other EU language such as Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch.
Skills and Abilities:
- High levels of personal integrity, clarity, and honesty.
- Proactive, well organized, fast learning, positive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to define, implement and adhere to policies and procedures. Clear drive towards execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential and sensitive data.
- Culturally sensitive and able to operate effectively in various cultures.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, international environment.
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
- Certified Accountant or advanced business degree preferred.