A global expert in industrial fluids. Extensive product lines to suit clients’ needs for a wide range of applications, markets and working conditions.
The Position: Accounting Assistant
Key Accountabilities of Accounting Assistant Role:
- The Accounting Assistant candidate will be responsible for day to day business: Daily booking of bank statements, with reconciliation to G/L, processing approved invoices, Distribution and keeping track of nonapproved invoices. Process approved personnel expense declarations. Preparation of payments.
- Prepare weekly cash report
- Another responsibility of the Accounting Assistant will be to reconcile sub-ledgers with G/L accounts payable, accounts receivable and inventory
- Make necessary monthly/ quarterly accruals about personnel expenses, budget expenses and non-processed invoices, estimate expenses for received goods/ services without received invoices.
- It will be required of the Accounting Assistant to coordinate the intracompany reconciliation with headquarters
- Prepare various filings, VAT, Income Tax & Intrastat
- Prepare monthly reporting pack, including reconciliation to Navision will be expected of the Accounting Assistant
- Prepare quarterly SOx report in co-operation with Sales Manager
- The Accounting Assistant will have to prepare month estimate (P&L only)
- Prepare and assist in the reporting packs about annual planning cycle, LRP & AOP
- Prepare Ad-hoc analysis for the Controller will be the responsibility of the Accounting Assistant
- The Accounting Assistant will have to prepare lease (car) proposals, in cooperation with European Headquarters, and administer the lease (car) contracts
Qualifications & Education required for Accounting Assistant:
- The Accounting Assistant position requires higher vocational training in business economics
- Several years’ experience in a similar position
Skills/Experience/Knowledge Preferred for Accounting Assistant:
- The ideal candidate for the Accounting Assistant role should have knowledge of ERP systems (preferably Navision)
- The Accounting Assistant position requires knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439